There may be a chill in South Florida and around the country, however summer camp time is coming fast! If you will be sending your child or teen to camp, the time is now to start researching your options.
- Are you looking for a sleep away camp?
- Are you looking for day camps?
- Are you looking for teen travel camps?
- Are you looking for specific camps that meet your child's interests such as tennis, golf, skateboarding, fine arts, music, horse back riding, etc.?
- Does your child have special needs and requirements?
- Are you looking for an academic summer program?
You may want to start with the assistance of Camp Finders. Located in Delray Beach, Florida, Rick Mades for over fifteen years, has been helping parents find the best summer programs and camps for their children and teens. He has visited over a hundred sleep away camps throughout our country as well as in Canada, Europe, Australia, Central America, the Caribbean & Virgin Islands, Israel & more. The best part, this is a free service!
If you are considering a summer experience for your child or teen, the time is now to start doing your homework.
Be an educated parent, you will be better prepared which will give you safer and happier teens and children.
Read more on Examiner.